Monday, December 29

The year that was - 2008 !!!

2008....
a fair share of good happy moments with a unfair share of harsh truth...this is 2008 for me...

every year the Manorama year book lists a series of events for the year....
this time i will list my year book here....

Jan 2008 -
Return trip from Ooty, wonderful memories with some small moments of outburst of anger....
Lots of money spent on Credit card bills- thanks to my b'day ^_^.
Nagarjuna Sagar Dam visit with Shrubbu's family (in laws).

Feb 2008 -
Sumi's marriage which i was not able to attend and regret till today...
Visited home after 8 months or so....was getting desperate but finally..Was my 1st holiday from Oracle, since i joined in 07.
A great trip to Ghatagaon Tarini Mandir with family... truly unwinding from my tiring 8 months work...
Samy's birthday

Mar 2008 -
Wishes to Mom-Dad on 26Th Marriage Anniversary... both kids couldn't make for it... but wishes are always there.....
KK's show in Infy and my revisit...
Holi celebrated with friends , roomies and roomie's parents

Apr 2008 -
Pondichery trip with roomies and roomie's parents....great place... though tough for pure vegetarians like me -_^.
Priyank's n Reena's marriage , my excuse for Delhi visit ..had a great time with my sis.
completed my new yr resolution of visiting Amritsar and paying my regards there.
April also saw Papa's visit to Hyderabad....

May 2008 -
Kept my profile low for the summers in Hyd are really really hot
Shrubbu's birthday

June 2008 -
2ND visit to home for the year...was so happy i could make it...

July 2008 -
Dad's birthday.... May God blesses you with lots of happiness
My first blog
Go+ Training in ICRISAT... bumped into some wonderful people....

Aug 2008 -
Mom's birthday..Sumi's first attempt in baking a cake for mom...

Sept 2008 -
3rd visit to home for Dusshera....had a great time with family ...it was after yearssssssssss we all were there for the Bhai Juntia and Durga Asthami

Oct 2008 -
Had a wonderful get-together with college gang in Mysore, revisited Infy Mysore and spent a day in there... ahhh... i love the place the people the feeling ..
Celebrated Diwali with roomies and roomie's parents ...
also my First outing from Oracle ^_^ .
Got my first Promotion too .........cheeseeeeeeeeee

Nov 2008 -
Faced the very truth of our existence in an never ever imagined way....
Memories Harsh to remember, Hard to Forget, Pricks the heart, yet Resist to cry lest the tears would wash the memories away....

Dec 2008 -
Frightened to move away from 2008 , not ready to move to 2009 and beyond...
But Time stops for NONE.....
My first attempt in a blogging contest...
Christmas and New year decorations and celebrations at office and neighbour's home ^_^.
Nidhi's, Udit's and Uncle's birthday ..happy birthday to them....
31st night at a friends place with good food and friends...

and Wishes for a Peaceful new year

No comments: