Monday, December 1

6th Sense !!!

Do you believe that apart from the 5 senses of Sight, Smell, Sound, Taste and Touch we have a 6Th sense also.... ?
I too wonder many a times.. if its true that we possess a 6Th sense or its just a co-incidence that we mistake as a sense...

When i was doing my engineering and was in my hostel for studies my ma and papa used to visit me every Saturday/Sunday and used to bring me home made food or snacks items for the week...
I didn't have a cell phone then and the hostel land line (for incoming only) used to be busy all the time (thanks to the love birds); but on those days when i felt like having something however common or however weird i used to find it in the box mom used to send me...
How did she knew it....

After my 10Th board exams and 12Th Board exams on the very day of results my sis used to tell Mom my exact percentage before we could put on the net on search my results...
How did she used to know it....

I my hostel my room was at such a place where the Common Land Phone's ring was audible... and the moments i used to feel that it should be a call from my Home.. i used to say the guard shout "Priyanka Panda Phone"....
How did i knew that....

Once during my engg days i had a dream about one of the guards dying of a heart attack... and the same night my friend saw a similar dream about the same hostel guard... and in the morning she got a news of her father admitted in hospital with his first stroke....
Doesnt it sound uncanny...

When my Nanaji expired me and my mom were sick for the whole night..
it was something uncanny about the situation....
how did we felt that....

When my Bade Mamaji passed away in the morning why had i dreamt of a beautiful path full of colours and fragrances feeling like paradise/heaven and me accompanying him until a guard came and didn't let me in saying "your time has not yet come"....
I could not make any analysis of the dream till i heard the news of his heart attack....
What would i term that....

then my recent experience....
for the past few days until 14Th Nov a thought came to my mind.. when did i feel crying for someones death.. ans too came.. 1st my pet's death and then my uncle's... but the thought never left me ...even if i tried a lot not to think in the line......it just came back to me every now and then and on 14Th Nov the children's day the youngest and cutest child of our family left us all in a tragic accident...
Was my 6Th sense making me mentally prepared for some incident...
How would i believe that...

and the most recently....
i saw a dream of getting an sudden unplanned foreign trip to my other office such that my dates for my trip planned with family was coinciding....and i saw myself very depressed and clueless...
the very evening nothing happened to me but my roomie returned from office and told of her sudden plans to client location when she was supposed to go home... and she was very fed up of saying NO to her boss....

1 comment:

Aphrodite said...

probably yes.....when my granma passed away..i have tried innumerable times to call her since morning, and everytime i used to go to the phonebooth i will be return without making the call till the umpteenth min...and then mom rang me to tell me that she is no....thrice till date i have been i crunch situations when it was do or perish and everytime i have seen my granny in my dreams and the problems get solved the next day....somethings are there which can never be determined