Tuesday, September 18

LOVE and Belief !!!


I recently was reading the book called "The Secret" and it says how much powerful is our power of positive thinking... how it can impact our life and how we can get it all what we want.....

I have learned Reiki and it also is the same, positive thinking helps in healing.

You just not have to think positive but you need to believe it it...

I am by birth an Optimistic , love so see the brighter side of life and everything always.. i have lot of faith in myself and the things that i have got lined up by destiny....

When then i think back and reflect on myself, then i can say i am a Hopeless Romantic.
I believe in Love... ever since and always......
I really dont believe in Knight in Shining Armour but i believe in Soulmates...
I beleve that one day i am going to meet my Mr Right,  (thoda tedha medha par mera and sirf mera)

I have always beleved it these words " Mujhe aaj bhi uska intezaar hai jise meri tarah pyaar se pyaar hai" (a dialouge from the movie 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' )

But i have never seen this happenings....
I am 28 + , soon to be 29 and if till now this has not happened to me, then when will it happen....
Now i have started doubting it all....

Ice Age 4 ...
Diego: "I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't eat, I can't sleep..."
Manny: "Oh, I know what you've got. The L word."
Sid: "Yeah, leprosy."
Manny: "No, its four letters, starts with L -- ends with E..."
Sid: "Oh yeah, lice!"
Manny: "No!"

Even Diego fell in love with Shira.

People who dont believe it it, seem to have found love much ahead of me.
So i am thinking if this Secret is true or just bullshit.....








No comments: