Tuesday, September 18

Century !!!

This is my 100th post on this blog ( i mean on my only blog :) and it took me 5 years to write my 100th blog, don't be surprised i am still an amateur, it takes time for some )

And I am kind of clueless what shall be it, what topic shall i choose to write about......
I thought a lot and nada... no idea....nothing rings....

Co-incidently its Teacher's Day in India (5th of Sept) , celebrated on the birth date of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (5 September 1888 - 17 April 1975), Teacher and second President of India. , who was a visionary...
He had the vision of taking education seriously in India.
"The end-product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and enemies of nature. A life of joy and happiness is possible only on the basis of knowledge and science." 

This teachers day i am not only thankful to all my teachers and the very special ones whom i have remembered fondly in this blog here (http://randomwantonthoughts.blogspot.in/2008/09/happy-teachers-day.html) , but this teachers day i am here to thank to all the people around me who have taught me something somewhere in these 28 years of my life.

 

No comments: