Tuesday, March 24

Scrabble and Dyslexia ???

The quater life crisis as people say it when u turn 25 struck me too ....
I got a gift from my friends ... a scrabble
great... its good ... fun to play... but... there is a Big But (mind it its not a Big Butt) attached to it....
so i didnt know whether to be happy or not to be so happy (everyone is happy receiving a gift thats for sure)
last time (i.e few days back when i was about to get into my quater life crisis phase) i was playing Scrabble (read : tryign to play Scrabble) with my friends and then i found or realised whatever u can say it that not only the Kid in Taare Zameen Par (Ishaan Avasthi) or his teacher Amir Khan or the other great people like Da Vince, Akbar the Great had the problem Dyslexia when they were kid but I too felt some symptoms of it after growing up....
The moment i got 7 letters to form a word i could just feel how the kid Ishaan used to see the letters flying and running around...
It was a nightmare and I felt shattered knowing the criticality of the issue.... :(
God help me with the gift that i have got..... or someday i will be an object of study for my special case of dyslexia hitting me so late in my life when i see the 7 letters in a game of scrabble

No comments: