Tuesday, March 10

My 26th Valentine's day !!!

I know i am not yet 26, but then how can it be my 26th Valentine's day....
reason being my b'day falls ahead of v'day every calendar year....
okk... now questions answered and doubts cleared....
i will concentrate on my topic... my 26th v'day.....
on this very day... a very strange feeling creeped in my mind....
m still single on my 26th v'day and i have not even celebrated my first ever v'day yet to have my debut performance.....
i hav read somewhere that after 25, as ur quater life crisis starts, the probability of your falling in love and soemthing interesting happening in a girls life drops straight down to '0'(zero)...
oh.. my my....is it true....can it be true...
for the love of mother and child......for the sanctity of the women and their generation....... for the sake of the angels and valkyries ; please tell its not true and punish the author(must be a man i know) of such a demotivating article to have a life in hell with virgins(all male virgins of age 40)......

No comments: