Tuesday, February 3

Being Talkative and Introvert !!!

He is talkative, she is so silent....
She is an introvert !!
My boss is an extrovert ...
my neighbour is talkative and nosy...
She seems intorvert but she is not... get to know her and then u would find she is such a chatterbox....

how many such combinations we know ???
many isint....
some introvert , some extrovert...
some are silent yet not submissive...
some talkative and aggressive....
Goshhhhhhhhh
I wonder many a times how God was able to make everyone so distinctly different....
we meet different people with different set of attributes, all having different character set....

but how would i define myself...
yes m a chatter box... no doubt...
i love to voice my opinion about any damm subject...
but at the same time m a intovert....
not possible u think .. right...
not an issue...
but m the live example...
that means its possible....
once a frn of mine almost got an heart attack when i said m so silent.....
but ya i am....
i speak a lot but i dont speak it all...
there are many topics a person might not be comfortable discussing ....
i might like to voice my opinion about something or somebody but i might not be able to give words to my emotions.... possible... isint.....
so that makes me introvert yet talkative......
so now.. all those who might get an attack when i say i am 'silent type person' understand what i mean......
what i speak is just the tip of the iceberg.....
plz dont faint now....

No comments: