Monday, September 23

3 yrs !!!

Its been 8 years since i have started my professional life....
Its been 12 years i have set foot in my engg college.....
Its been 14 years since i have left high school and entered college life....

and
Its been 3 years i have lived in Bangalore....

Never imagined, i will be coming down to this city to live...
I had always imagined it in my head as a city for short tours....weekend getaways....and fun with friends....

But now i am a part of it....
I am part of the high rise apartments mushrooming around....
I am part of the white collared crowd of the city...
I am part of the traffic...
I am part of the rain and the sun and the breeze which sails the clouds.....
I am part of the beauty of this city and i am part of the ugliness here.......

I still cannot relate myself as a Bangalorean ..but as they say the thing you run from is the thing you run to ....earth is round.... :(

I might still be clinging onto my past, the leisure i had..but now i think its time to move on.... and accept it as it has accepted me.....
Bangalore ..i dont hate you anymore....i am at peace with you.....give me more time i might start loving you as well....

No comments: