Monday, December 28

Head vs Heart !!!

some days ago as i was watching the 4th ODI between srilanka and india where india had to chase a score of 300; my roomie made a statement "even if 300 is not a great score india will perform pathetically because the match is in Eden gardens and Stats confirms the same".
may be statictics have a point but i cant believe it because i hav always had faith in india, be it a score of 300 against srilanka or be it 115 score against pakistan in 1999, i always believe in Team India...because there is something in me which cant go againist it how weird the circumstances be...

as during one more discussion with a colleague of mine over the topic in one of my blogs "love aaj kal" ; she was clear over the fact that even if its her last resort she will never be the one who speaks the "L" word first and be a fool for all her life; but for me its just the reverse, i will never hesitate to follow my hearts lead to speak of the "L" word first if its my last resort and even if i know i hav every chance of becoming a fool for lifetime

when i hav a fight with a close frn of mine and we are not talking for a while, even if i know i was right and i know we have huge egos, i have always followed my heart to get over the cold war sometimes breaking the ice with a stupid fight to end up laughing our hearts out...

howerver practical i might be, there are some places where i dont care for wisdom and i follow my instincts; i might sound like some loser sometimes to someone, but, this is what i am for the things/people i love ....

No comments: