Monday, November 2

Message for my Friends !!!

Friendship means sharing the same road whereever it leads.... but every road is rough for me if there is no friend to cheer..
so this is for all my friends.....with whom i have shared a part of my life.....
"When these beautiful days will be gone...
When i will long to see all what i own...
i will lean on my chair in my gardern..
and will look up to the heaven...
to thank God for all his gifts...
that he has given me in my life in some shifts...
i will look into the pages of my life...
my life in your words, in your summaries...
to cheer me up in a lonely day...
to take my fears away...
what i will surely say ...is ...
i need your help...
to take forward my frozen step...
so please... write me your heart within...
to be kept with me for all my autumn and springs...."

No comments: