Friday, September 5

Happy Teacher's Day !!!

Guru Bramha Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwara !
Guru Sakshyat Param Bramha
Tasmaishree Guruve Namah !!

I had learnt these lines by heart when I used to go for my dance classes when I was a kid....
But the real meaning of these lines I have felt when I met some wonderful people in my life...

This post i would like to dedicate to all my teachers , who have made an impact in my life and have helped me shaping my destiny.

Mom Dad
my first teachers....taught me taking my initial steps.. guided me when i stumbled... protected me when needed....i have learned the basics "A B C D..." to the important lessons of practical life from them....

Munu Nana
She is my aunt..a teacher by profession now... but was my teacher when she herself was a student..a teacher with immense patience....who helped me gain confidence in subjects which i used to fear the most....

Patra Sir
He was my Maths teacher...a subject which i had always loved ....he has made me trust in myself... when i had a doubt in myself and my capabilities he was the one who stood by me sometimes with a smile sometimes with a frown but had never left my side till i regained my confidence....He has taught me to give a try to any problem ( not just maths problem but the problem one faces in practicality) before saying NO I CANT DO IT and I AM NOT CAPABLE....

Bhagat Sir
He was my Hindi teacher during my class Xth board exams preps....a down to earth guy and An amazing painter.......a child in his 50...has taught me not only the subject Hindi but also taught to have faith on self...Always taught to pursue your dreams and never to quit on things one really loves....

Ambika Madam and Bacchan Sir
I cant take their names separately....An amazing couple...My English teachers for Xth and XIIth...Who have actually accustomed themselves according to my Mood swings(can u believe that.. but ya that's true)....I had always looked up to them for any trouble in my student life and they had never let me down...I not only learned English..but learned to love the self and our loved ones.. respect, dedication and determination...

These are few people whom I have not only admired as teachers but first of all have loved them for what they are...Such nice human beings deserve a lot good in life....I owe them all for what I am today for what I have achieved today...for the faith, trust, beliefs......I salute you all for being the building blocks of my life.

No comments: